Friday, October 1, 2010

Doing

curly headed girls
rule the world
make it twirl
n spin around
bringin bounce
to the sound
your hair curves round ya face
like ya body curves
round the space
that your in
sendin ripples
through the air
like a heat wave
your force is more
then any horse power
i don't want you
unless you want me to
not tryna force you in to
something you can't handle
break in like i was a vandal
i don't want to lay here
unless you invite me
only wanna hold you
if you'd like me to do it tightly
n i might be
the right one
but if you feelin left
leave me at the next opportunity
but real talk
im really feelin you n me
seein a future
wit the two of us
more then just
a good view of lust
i want you and only you
so baby lay back
n lemme do what i do
there are very few
who can read your mind
and go deep to find
what lays there
waiting for me
don't know yet
you just wait see

No comments:

Post a Comment