Monday, April 11, 2011

A Moment of Weakness

This train of thought
Is gonna leave me derailed
Like a lawyer
Tryna find himself
In a job of retail
I'm Phoenix Wright, right?
So my Phoenix Righteousness
Should be like the dust
And all over me
Unfortunately
It seems it's finally
Got one over me
Has me hostage
And my kidnapping
Comes complete with a holding fee
That I honestly
Can't afford at the moment
Life seems like a bitch now don't it?
Mine is lonely
And I don't even own it
I want to
Know about ya day
But I can't say so
Because my pride always says no
And a part of me
Couldn't take it
If you were really doing fine
Spending time doing other things
When we used to talk online
I'm confused and conflicted
Had my ice cream and i licked it once
Before it fell on the ground
Now I know I can't pick it up
There's a Lost
Without Found
I highly doubt
There's any coming back
So I just gotta brave it
And be ready for these attacks
I keep clicking on your picture
Like it's gonna say hello
And even as I do
My logic says hell no
But that's OK
Or it'll have to be
It's a lot harder then I thought
To make you the past to me

No comments:

Post a Comment