Friday, February 11, 2011

Miss Thickness

i said
girl but you much too much
she said
boy that's my butt just clutch
she like when i grip it
when she aint sittin
i envision it
hundred percent juicy juice
that let loose my long neck goose
im he who's blessed
by she who's blessed
thick chest n the booty's pure thickness
uncut
like new cocaine
and just as addictive
shit's insane
she so smooth
she leave me convulsing
pelvic thrusting
im pulsing pulsing
so graphic
but im an addict
addicted to when she sit on my dick
and just squeeze on me
and my stiffy
i put her face down
n she lift me
while im deep in her back
shit drive me crazy
i forget how to act
now this punk is pumpin
thumpin
humpin her now
breathin hard
it's almost a growl
and she like how much
i like that ass
i know cuz she asked me to smash

No comments:

Post a Comment